Men's Asics Gel-Trabuco 9 Running Shoe
The GEL-TRABUCO 9 shoe has been re-engineered from top to bottom to assert itself as an all-around trail pioneer. Rugged and comfortable are the two terms that best describe this trail running shoe. It's for the off-road runner seeking excellent durability, protection, and grip. After reimagining the shoe’s upper, this version weighs in at approximately one ounce (30gm) less than its predecessor. The advanced comfort comes from the FLYTEFOAM midsole material that's coupled with GEL technology cushioning in the heel. Equipped with a DUOMAX support system that creates a more stable ride, this placement of foam on the medial side of the midsole offers a firmer density that keeps the foot from rotating inward too much (overpronation). The lugged outsole pattern features ASICSGRIP rubber while incorporating an uphill and downhill lug pattern on the lateral and medial side of the shoe to improve traction on slippery terrain. Additionally a rock protection plate helps the outsole stay flexible and shield the foot from abrupt terrain or trail debris. The GEL-TRABUCO 9 shoe is designed to help you fly through the trails with advanced traction both uphill and downhill, while the responsive midsole foam creates better propulsion throughout your off-road recon.
- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral – This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- ASICS proprietary outsole rubber provides high grip on various terrain, without compromising durability.
- Breathable mesh upper
- Weight: 10.8oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8mm
- Cushion Level: Medium
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: 1011B030-002