Men's Asics GT-2000 10 Running Shoe
The GT-2000 10 shoe keeps your mind and body focused on the road ahead. It's a versatile running style that's functional for various distances. The engineered knit upper and 3D print details create a featherlight feel with a touch of added stability. A layer of FLYTEFOAM Propel cushioning underfoot adds a more responsive rebound to your step. The midsole's 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION feature improves compression. This function allows you to experience a smoother and more stable ride.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Engineered knit upper offers a supportive and comfortable foothold
- The upper's main material is designed with approx. 30% recycled polyester
- The sockliner's sustainable dyeing process helps reduce overall water usage by approx. 33% and carbon emissions by approx. 45%
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL technology cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- FLYTEFOAM technology provides lightweight cushioning
- FLYTEFOAM Propel technology cushioning increases impact absorption and responsiveness
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION feature improves compression at footstrike
- LITETRUSS technology to improve medial support and OrthoLite X-30 sockliner provides soft step-in comfort
- Weight: 9.9oz