Men's Asics Kinsei Blast Running Shoe
The GEL-KINSEI Blast shoes are designed for distance runners seeking a smooth stride. They keep your mind and body energized to achieve your training goals. An arrangement of GEL technology and FF BLAST cushioning create a soft yet responsive step. After easing into the landing phase, the shoe propels you forward with a smooth transition. The midsole's shape is inspired by a samurai's curvaceous katana sword. With a Pebax plate in the center, this feature redirects your movement forward and gives your run a faster feel.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Engineered knit upper provides excellent comfort and support designed with approx. 30% recycled polyester
- The sockliner's sustainable dyeing process helps reduce overall water usage by approx. 33% and carbon emissions by approx. 45%
- Pebax propulsion plate helps redirect the runner’s energy forward and create a faster feel
- FF BLAST technology provides lightweight cushioning and a responsive rebound
- FLYTEFOAM + technology generates lightweight cushioning and excellent durability
- GEL technology cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- Strategic outsole engineering improves grip and durability
- Weight: 11.1oz