Men's Asics Novablast 2 Running Shoe
The ASICS Novablast 2 is a smooth and responsive neutral running shoe made to help runners hit their training goals. With a soft and lightweight foam along with a more stable and balanced ride, the ASICS Novablast 2 will have all the tools to be an energetic daily training option for any runner.
ASICS has fine-tuned their innovative FlyteFoam Blast foam which delivers an even softer and more energetic underfoot feel. Also, the addition of a slightly wider midsole, a more stable heel, and a lower heel-to-toe ratio takes the Novablast to a new level and helps to deliver a smoother and more balanced ride. This shoe is finished off with an updated double jacquard mesh with a gusseted tongue and a durable AHARPLUS outsole which creates a better fit with strong durability.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Flytefoam Blast is a lightweight midsole foam that delivers responsive propulsion and a soft landing.
- AHARPLUS rubber outsole has twice the abrasion resistance of ASICS traditional outsole rubber for improved durability and traction.
- Double Jacquard Mesh Upper supports the foot while remaining highly breathable for a fast, premium running experience.
- Weight: 10.2oz