Men's Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 Running Shoe
The new men's Adrenaline GTS 21 features extended DNA LOFT plus GuideRails support � a surefire recipe for comfort that's custom made for your stride.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability � Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- DNA LOFT cushioning now extends throughout the midsole for an even smoother transition from heel to toe.
- The new Engineered Air Mesh upper hugs the foot for a secure fit while also improving breathability.
- Weight: 10.4oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 11mm
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Stability
- Style: 1103491D093