Men's Brooks Bedlam 3 Running Shoe
Energy? Check. Support? Check. The men's Bedlam 3 road-running shoe combines 20 lighter DNA AMP cushioning plus full-body GuideRails support to deliver a rocket-like ride.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability � Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Now 20 lighter, our DNA AMP midsole technology lets your foot spring off the ground with each step for speedy, efficient energy returnWe�ve shifted our focus beyond the feet to the most injury-prone part of a runner�s body: the knees. GuideRails support keeps you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check.We updated the Fit Knit Upper to provide a close-to-foot fit that�s lighter, softer, and more breathable than before
- Weight: 10.8oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8mm
- Cushion Level: Max Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Stability
- Style: 1103431D012