Men's Brooks Caldera 5 Trail Running Shoe
Channel your inner mountain lion in the updated Brooks Caldera 5 trail shoes. Now with a midfoot ghillies system for a flexible yet locked-in feel, you get 360 degree comfort with thick BioMoGO DNA cushioning that adapts to ever-changing terrain.
Conquer every hill with a rugged TrailTack sticky rubber outsole that grips even on wet surfaces. With a tough mud guard and TPU toe cap, a little dirt will never hurt in your Men's Caldera 5.
- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category: Trail - The ideal Trail Running Shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris.
- Monoloop engineered mesh upper: Provides a secure and breathable fit
- Thick BioMoGo DNA cushioning in the midsole: Works with the outsole's large grooves to adapt to trail terrain
- Mud guard and TPU toe cap: Enhances protection and durability in high-abrasion zones
- Front and back attachment points: Make it easy to secure gaiters
- Lace keeper: Stows laces out of the way
- TrailTack sticky rubber outsole and high-surface area lugs: Provide outstanding uphill and downhill traction - even on wet surfaces
- Weight: 10.6oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4mm
- Cushion Level: High
- Pronation Support Level: Stability
- Style: 1103541D041