Men's Brooks Glycerin 19 Running Shoe
Are you ready? Glycerin fans, the updated Brooks Glycerin 19 running shoe is here and it's amazingly soft. Reconfigured to pack even more DNA LOFT cushioning into that midsole, you get a super soft ride without sacrificing an ounce of durability or responsiveness. With a plush interior liner that's snug yet flexible, your Men's Glycerin 19 makes every run feel like your best day ever.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- 3D Fit Print upper: Provides strategic stretch and structure for a comfortable fit
- Plush interior liner: Surrounds your foot for a snug but flexible fit
- Ortholite® sockliner: Creates premium step-in comfort
- More DNA LOFT cushioning than ever: Provides extreme underfoot softness
- Full-length DNA LOFT through the midsole: Makes the move from heel to toe feel incredibuly soft and smooth
- Weight: 10.2oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10mm
- Cushion Level: High
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: 1103561D095