Men's Brooks Glycerin GTS 19 Running Shoe
As the renaming of the Transcend series, the Brooks Glycerin 19 GTS takes the silhouette of the Glycerin and adds GuideRails for top of the line stability. For runners who want an ultimate cushion, but also need support, the Brooks Glycerin 19 GTS is a perfect daily training option.
As the counterpart to the Glycerin series, the Glycerin GTS utilizes the same full length DNA Loft cushion along with the GuideRails support system to gently direct the runner's foot straight. The upper on this shoe is redesigned to be more comfortable and form fitting making it a daily workhorse that has premium comfort and impact protection.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Guiding support for a natural ride
- Premium cushion for a soft underfoot feel
- More DNA LOFT cushion
- Better fitting upper
- GuideRails for natural support
- Cushion Level: High
- Pronation Support Level: Stability Plus
- Style: 1103571D095