Men's Brooks Launch GTS 8 Running Shoe
This light and speedy legend now comes in a stability version with the new Men's Brooks Launch GTS 8 running shoes. Launch effortlessly with the totally new, lightest-ever BioMoGo DNA cushioning helping you go faster. GuideRails® keep your feet supported limiting side-to-side movement and increasing efficiency. Plus, the new air mesh upper is more breathable than ever while creating a closer-to-foot feel in your high-paced Launch GTS 8.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- New air mesh upper: Creates a closer-to-foot feel that is more breathable than ever before
- Lightweight BioMoGo DNA midsole: Provides a fast ride without any extra weight
- GuideRails Holistic Support System: Supports your body in its natural motion path while keeping excess movement in check
- Added blown rubber in the forefoot: Creates faster transitions and makes the shoe more durable
- Weight: 9.4oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10mm
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Stability
- Style: 1103591D774