Men's Brooks Levitate Stealthfit 5 Running Shoe
The super springy Levitate 5 gives runners the energy to go after their goals. It’s a leader in energy return — and it’s also leading a new initiative at Brooks, so runners can get the Energize experience they crave, tailored to their needs. Go for the Levitate 5 with StealthFit: sleek and snug with stretch and compression, it’s specifically designed to wrap the foot and adapt to the runner’s movements.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Our DNA AMP midsole technology delivers high energy return that helps your foot spring off the ground with each step
- A new engineered circular knit material in the upper provides breathability and ensures a more flexible, accommodating fit
- The arrow-point pattern in the outsole lets your foot move quickly from heel to toe, enhancing the shoe's springy feel
- Weight: 10.3oz