Men's Brooks Run Merry Revel 4 Running Shoe
Add style to your run without sacrificing performance. The sleek knit upper pairs with responsive cushioning for a modern look and a springy ride.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned � Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- New outsole with BioMoGo DNA and Green Rubber delivers a springy ride
- New arrow-point outsole pattern offers a speedy transition from heel to toe
- Weight: 8.9oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8mm
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: 1103471D357