Men's Hoka One One Bondi 7 Running Shoe
The most cushioned shoe in the HOKA road-shoe lineup, the game-changing Bondi 7 delivers a smooth, balanced ride over any distance. Engineered with the same full EVA midsole, breathable mesh upper and signature Meta-Rocker technology as its predecessor, the Bondi 7 is updated with a supremely plush collar. Made from ultra-soft memory foam designed to accommodate a narrower heel, the collar conforms to a wide variety of ankles, cradling the Achilles in cushy comfort. Unquestionably, the Bondi 7 will take you far and wide.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Open-engineered mesh construction delivers breathable comfortMemory foam collar cradles ankle in plush comfortTPU overlays offer additional midfoot structure and supportInternal heel counter provides a supportive, locked-in fitFull-length compression-molded EVA midsoleRefined early-stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth rideBeveled heel design offers a smooth transition and increased durabilityRubber outsole minimizes weight and maximizes durability
- Weight: 10.7oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4mm
- Cushion Level: Max Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: 1110518-BMMO