Men's Hoka One One Bondi X Running Shoe
A maximally-cushioned road shoe designed to go the distance, the Bondi X is spring-loaded with a propulsive carbon fiber plate. The original Bondi cushioning and lines are here, providing the soft, balanced ride for which the franchise is known. The Bondi X fine-tunes the geometry with an extended rocker for an efficient transition and smooth toe-off, while the carbon fiber plate is designed for even greater acceleration.
Why you’ll love it: It’s the Bondi you love, but faster.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Mesh upper with 3D hotmelt yarns
- Perforated EVA tongue
- Ortholite sockliner
- Carbon fiber plate
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Early stage Meta-Rocker
- Light zonal rubber outsole
- Weight: 11oz