Men's Hoka One One Challenger ATR 6 Running Shoe
Returning for its sixth iteration, the Challenger ATR 6 furthers its reputation for versatility. As its name suggests, this adaptable, all-terrain shoe defies convention � performing light on the trail and smooth on the street, thanks to its midsole geometry and outsole construction. Dynamically designed for versatile traction, its distinctive outsole has zonal construction to optimize grip and weight. Developed with broad, closely spaced zonal lugs, the Challenger ATR 6�s outsole delivers smooth transitions from one surface to another. This season�s iteration utilizes recycled Unifi REPREVE yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral � This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Unifi REPREVE recycled yarn in primary and collar meshes
- Toe rand for support and protection
- Gusseted tongue
- Recycled poly laces
- CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings and durability
- Weight: 9.8oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5mm
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: 1106510-OBGS