Men's Hoka One One Challenger Low Gore-Tex Trail Running Shoe
Designed for both backtrails and city streets, the Challenger Low GORE-TEX features a waterproof Nubuck leather upper and a GORE-TEX bootie that’s designed to defy the elements. Featuring an all-terrain outsole with 4mm sticky rubber lugs, this versatile shoe delivers a soft, cushioned feel. Whether running, hiking, or trekking, the Challenger Low GORE-TEX supplies a smooth ride no matter the miles.
- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category: Trail - The ideal Trail Running Shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris.
- Waterproof Nubuck leather upper and GORE-TEX bootie provide a premium and complete barrier from a variety of weather
- Molded eye-row offers additional support and strength to ensure a secure lockdown
- Stitched midfoot "seatbelt" provides additional midfoot lockdown
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Lightweight and oversized EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE cushioning
- CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- Podular outsole design provides stability on uneven terrain
- Weight: 14.6oz