Men's Hoka One One Clifton Edge Running Shoe
The Clifton Edge is designed to help athletes feel like they can run forever. With a combination of responsive cushion and HOKA�s softest, lightest foam yet, it features a snappy ride and unique heel geometry designed to provide a smooth impact and gliding sensation. Clifton Edge is a culmination of all HOKA�s innovations to date. Step into the future.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned � Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Extended Heel GeometryNew FoamUpper MaterializationRubberized Foam OutsoleFirst style extension of the popular Clifton franchise
- Weight: 7.25oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5.00mm
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: 1110510-NCGR