Men's Hoka One One Rincon 3 Running Shoe
Delivering the best cushion-to-weight ratio on the market, the Rincon returns this season in a stupefyingly light silhouette. Designed to defy expectations—and PRs—this aggressive redesign features an asymmetrical tongue, thinner pull tab and a vented-mesh upper for ultimate breathability. Melding a multitude of precision details, our impossibly light midsole foam sports aggressive cutouts and enhanced rubber coverage for improved durability. A results-oriented running shoe hyper focused on weight savings, the newly reimagined Rincon 3 blows previous iterations out of the water.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Upper: 100% vegan materials
- Mesh upper delivers ultralight, breathable comfort
- Asymmetrical tongue construction for enhanced fit
- Compression molded EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Early stage Meta-Rocker allows for quick acceleration
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings
- Weight: 7.4oz