Men's Hoka One One Stinson Atr 6 Trail Running Shoe
The sixth edition of a HOKA legacy shoe, the Stinson ATR 6 continues to deliver versatile comfort both on the road and off the grid. Offering the same cushy underfoot experience with the highest volume stack height in the entire HOKA line-up, the Stinson ATR 6 is a veritable hovercraft. Offering less weight and more stability than its predecessor, this versatile, all-terrain shoe utilizes recycled Unifi REPREVE yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic. Newly integrated eyelets within the lacing offer independent support, while a refined heel collar offers a plush fit and closely spaced lugs ensure stability. Merging an aggressive aesthetic with unparalleled performance, the Stinson ATR 6 continues to put the all-terrain in ATR.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Neutral Cushioned � Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Engineered mesh with recycled polyester fibersAnatomical support wings along eyerow for secure lockdownTPU-reinforced toe cap provides additional durability MIDSOLEHighest volume CMEVA midsole in the HOKA lineup for optimal lightweight cushioningBroad midsole and accommodating fit for a comfortable rideLate stage Meta-Rocker offers additional stability and a smooth toe-off OUTSOLEBroad, closely spaced lugs deliver versatile traction on uneven trailsZonal rubber engineered for lightweight durability
- Weight: 11.7oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5mm
- Cushion Level: Max Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: 1110506-BIEP