Men's Hoka One One Tennine Running Shoe
HOKA exists to propel people forward, and the TenNine represents the latest step in the bold, unexpected approach we take to get there. With innovative new midsole geometries designed to provide extensive ground contact for a smoother, more stable cruise over any terrain, this shoe manages to take something you already know – running – and make it into an entirely new experience. The TenNine is more than a shoe – it’s a new piece of gear that happens to go on your feet. In the TenNine, you’ll feel like you can fly.
WARNING: HOKA ONE ONE designed this product as a piece of specialized equipment specifically for running. Think of these like ski boots or cycling shoes. Using this product for anything other than running may impair balance and dexterity. So, don't wear these on stairs or while driving. Time to Fly!
- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category: Trail - The ideal Trail Running Shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris.
- Lightweight, high-abrasion-resistant mesh for protectionAriaprene tongue provides comfort, breathability and water managementInternal tongue wings provide foot lock-downLycra vamp adjusts fit to accommodate foot swelling over long distancesHeel collar pull tab provides extra support and comfortHubble geometry in midsole designed to provide a stable, smooth rideWider platform designed to maximize ground contact and provide a stable ride
- Weight: 12.65oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4mm
- Cushion Level: Max Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Stability
- Style: 1109689-DLRC