Men's Mizuno Wave Inspire 17 Waveknit Running Shoe
No matter what your next move is, the new MIZUNO ENERZY heel wedge, increased cushioning and updated fan-shaped wave get you there in the softest way possible. From landing to transition, your runs will be smoother and more stable than ever before.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- MIZUNO ENERZY: An all new foam that is more responsive and has more springy qualities compared to former Running EVA technologies
- U4ic Midsole: Delivers optimal shock reduction, durability, and a superior ride. Innovatively light, well cushioned, responsive, and resilient.
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear.
- Fan Wave Plate
- Weight: 11.3oz