Men's New Balance 880V10 Running Shoe
Stoking the fires of our most pinnacle cushioning technology, the men’s 880v10 offers a trusted, tested ride backed by a lightweight-yet-secure Hypoknit mesh upper that delivers a comfortable fit without the fuss and with a focus on the secure midfoot. Meanwhile, the supportive midsole utilizes luxuriously soft Fresh Foam cushioning for an ultimate underfoot feel. Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is engineered for precision comfort, providing an ultra-cushioned, workhorse ride.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Blown rubber outsole at the forefoot provides superior rebound
- Engineered Knit
- Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is precision engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride
- Hypoknit upper designed to provide strategic areas of stretch and support
- Molded external heel counter helps control heel movement
- Molded footbed increases comfort
- Weight: 10.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10mm
- Style: M880B10