Men's New Balance 880V9 GTX
Meet our ultimate all-weather road runner that’s engineered with GORE-TEX technology: The 880v9 GTX. Made with a fitted waterproof GORE-TEX Invisible Fit upper, this shoe delivers a close-to-foot fit with less bulk than the traditional GORETEX waterproof membrane. It’s responsive with a TruFuse dual-foam midsole system that provides a dynamic fusion of cushioning and durability that’s engineered to rack up serious mileage.
Built for your wettest runs, this long-distance men’s runner features a colorblock design with gradient detailing that adds style to every step.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Blown rubber outsole
- Engineered Mesh Upper
- Gore-Tex fabric offers waterproof protection and durability
- No-Sew material application
- Synthetic/mesh upper
- 3D resin screen print on upper
- Weight: 10.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10mm
- Style: M880GT9