Men's New Balance Fuelcell 890V8 Running Shoe
Surpass the fastest pace in the updated 890v8, inspired by our boldest running athletes. Featuring a high-rebound FuelCell midsole, lightweight REVlite ground contact outsole and gusseted tongue for a snug midfoot fit, this serious running companion delivers a sleek and lightweight design perfect as a daily trainer or dedicated workout shoe. This running shoe for men features a lightweight knit upper for supreme breathability.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned � Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Gusseted tongue
- Lightweight, breathable knit upper
- Partial ground contact
- High-rebound FuelCell midsole ignites your ride for up-tempo work and longer miles
- Breathable mesh upper offers lightweight support and a re-engineered tongue gives you a locked-in fit
- Lightweight ground contact REVlite outsole on the forefoot provides a snappy, fast feel
- Weight: 8.9oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 6mm
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: M890BM8