Men's New Balance Fuelcell Prism Running Shoe
For bridging the gap between stability support and a lightweight fit and feel, the men's FuelCell Prism delivers. A visual tie to our pinnacle race product, this shoe features design cues that nod to being fast and sleek. The lightweight bottom unit with a ground contact EVA outsole features a medial post for a lightweight, responsive ride with just the right dash of stability. Plus, a slightly structured upper helps this shoe deliver the best of both worlds.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability � Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Comolded medial post
- Engineered mesh upper for a breathable fit
- Strategically placed ground contact EVA midsole delivers lightweight cushioning
- Weight: 8.6oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 6mm
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Stability
- Style: MFCPZBG