Men's Nike Air Zoom Alphafly Next% Flyknit Running Shoe
BUILT FASTER TO BREAK BARRIERS.
Gear up for your next personal best with the Nike Air Zoom Alphafly NEXT% Flyknit. It gives you the greatest energy return of all our racing shoes with a propulsive feel through the finish line. The design is light, breathable and backed by data to help keep you comfortable.
This special edition colorway celebrates unity as athletes worldwide emerge from the year's past events to compete. It's a celebration of sport, humanity and our ability to push through the toughest challenges.
Celebrate the Swoosh
The Swoosh logo celebrates its 50th anniversary by intertwining the past and present. The original Swoosh design is outlined over the current version, representing the path Nike has taken from yesterday to today.
Fast and Efficient
Your foot sits on Nike ZoomX foam that's incredibly responsive and lightweight and 2 slim Zoom Air units (that you can see). Combined with a full-length carbon fiber plate, it feels smooth and responsive while delivering the most energy return of all our racing shoes.
Lightweight and Consistent
Part of the Flyknit family—Atomknit material on the upper has a contoured fit while being lightweight and super breathable so your feet don't get weighed down by sweat.
Traction Backed By Data
The sole was designed using data from hundreds of runners. It has different angles of traction placed where you need it, providing grip from toe-off through every phase of your stride.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Road Racing – Very lightweight, and offering more cushioning than track and cross country racers, road racing shoes are designed for events ranging from a road mile all the way to the marathon.
- More cushioning helps make each step feels soft and plush, keeping you comfortable through the later miles of your race.
- An integrated tongue provides a consistent fit with comfortable lace-up.
- The stack heights and materials in the shoe adhere to the guidelines set by World Athletics.
- Weight: 7.4oz