Men's Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 38 Running Shoe
Your workhorse with wings returns. The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 38 continues to put a spring in your step, using the same responsive foam as its predecessor. Breathable mesh in the upper combines the comfort and durability you want with a wider fit at the toes.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- A wider forefoot means more space for your toes, while the shoe's fit maintains the comfortable feel you expect from the Pegasus. Mesh in the upper feels breathable and plush while stretching with your foot for a comfortable shape and fit.
- Nike React foam is lightweight, springy and durable. More foam means better cushioning without the bulk. A Zoom Air unit puts more bounce with every step sits closer to your foot for responsiveness.
- Midfoot webbing gives a snug fit when you tighten the laces.
- More foam in the tongue helps cushion the top of your foot.
- Cushion Level: Medium