Men's Nike Air Zoom Vomero 16 Running Shoe
A trusted favorite for your daily training returns. The Nike Air Zoom Vomero 16 brings an energetic pop to your stride with responsive cushioning built for high mileage. It’s super lightweight, with plenty of stretch and ventilation through the upper. Looking for the right amount of support? We’ve got you with a secure feel through the midfoot and at the heel.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- We added extra support along the sides via a band at the midfoot. It works with your laces, helping you adjust how snug and secure your foot feels. There's also a clip at the heel, helping with stability as you run over uneven surfaces.
- We tested real runners to learn where feet need the most cooling. Using that data, we put mesh in key spots (especially around the toes) to give you stretch and ventilation.
- Your foot sits on Nike ZoomX, our lightest and highest energy returning foam. It gives you a smooth ride from foot strike through your transition. We combined it with Zoom Air cushioning under the forefoot for a snappy, responsive feel as you push off.
- Weight: 10.9oz