Men's Nike Free Metcon 4 Training Shoe
The Nike Free Metcon 4 combines flexibility with stability to help you get the most out of your training program. Updated "chain-link" mesh cools and flexes as you speed through agility drills, while support at the midfoot and heel braces you for your heaviest sets in the weight room. Design details pay tribute to a national holiday, blending the colors of the U.S. flag with a bit of grit.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Functional Fitness - From the weight racks, climbing ropes, box jumps and more. These functional fitness shoes are designed with a specific goal and function in mind.
- The 4 is bringing back the super tough yet breathable mesh from the original version. The upper gets embellished with a Huarache-inspired strap and rubber-striped sidewall that envelops your heel to brace you for movement in any direction.
- Nike Free technology in the forefoot creates flexibility for agility moves and sprints.
- Stretch around the collar lets your foot move naturally as you burst, cut and brake.
- The flat, wide heel creates a solid base for lifting. A softer foam core cushions your foot, while a firmer outer layer is durable and stable. Wide internal webbing distributes pressure around your midfoot for a comfortable yet locked-in feel during sudden stops and quick cuts.
- Rubberized logo at the tongue nods to the Huarache of the early '90s.
- Rubber tread in high-wear areas gives you durable traction.
- Cushion Level: Medium