Men's Nike React Miler 2 Running Shoe
When running becomes a daily habit, stability and comfort are crucial. The Nike React Miler 2 delivers—bringing back the soft cushioning and intuitive design of its predecessor. Its redesigned upper helps cut down on the bulk, offering support and a secure feel on long and short runs.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- The upper uses engineered mesh placed in key zones that keep it lightweight, breathable and durable.
- A band at the midfoot tightens around your foot when you lace up, providing a snug fit. A stiff piece around the heel offers extra support.
- Nike React technology is a responsive foam that creates a smooth ride.
- Weight: 11.3oz