Men's Nike React Miler Running Shoe
The Nike React Miler gives you trusted stability for miles with athlete-informed performance. Made for dependability on your long runs, its intuitive design offers a locked-in fit and a durable feel.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- The Nike React Miler gives you trusted stability for miles with athlete-informed performance. Made for dependability on your long runs, its intuitive design offers a locked-in fit and a durable feel.
- Long-lasting and durable Nike React foam means better cushioning during wear and tear. The heel's shape takes insight from hundreds of runners, adding a soft, plush design for comfort on your footstrike landing.
- The midfoot cage with reinforced eyestays helps secure your foot over the midsole. A wider forefoot creates more toesplay and helps accommodate for swelling on your longer runs.
- A full rubber outsole delivers underfoot durability and traction for high-mileage training. High-abrasion rubber is placed in areas with the most wear.
- Collar uses a breathable foam tongue that helps relieve lace pressure.
- Pull tab for easy on and off.
- Skins at the toe for added durability.
- Weight: Moderate Cushion
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 9oz
- Style: CW1777-001