Men's Nike Zoomx Invincible Run FlyKnit Running Shoe
Get after those long runs with the Nike ZoomX Invincible Run Flyknit. A lightweight and responsive foam delivers a super-soft feel and helps deliver energy with every step.
Breathable and secure, it's one of our most tested shoes. Lace up and feel the potential when your foot hits the pavement.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Higher foam heights provide an even softer feel. A wide, exaggerated shape at the forefoot offers a more stable ride.
- Nike ZoomX foam is responsive and lightweight, giving you bounce with every step. Shaped like a rocker, the foam provides support for the 3 phases of a runner's stride. It offers flexibility when your foot rises off the ground, a smooth ride when your foot is moving forward and cushioning at ground contact.
- An evolved Flyknit upper places zones of breathability where your foot heats up most. It's strong and durable, keeping your foot secure with every mile.
- A waffle outsole was created using runner-informed data for traction where you need it. This info also helped guide the design and look of the shoe's sidewalls.
- A panel at the heel is embedded in the Flyknit, providing support and stability.
- The collar is cushioned for a soft, comfortable feel.
- Weight: 11.07oz