Men's On Cloud X 2.0 Running Shoe
Running Remixed. For fast runs and workouts.
The Swiss-engineered Cloud X is a lightweight and energetic performance trainer that�s fast and agile enough to be a race-day shoe but cushioned enough to be an everyday trainer for many runners. It features On�s unique Cloudtec cushioning system and a full-length engineered plastic plate for maximal responsiveness in every stride. The Cloudtec cushioning pods have been enhanced with a new Zero-Gravity Foam to work in concert with the lightweight Speedboard plate that helps propel the foot forward from touch-down to toe-off. A new engineered, knit-weave mesh upper provides enhanced foot security, better breathability and a sock-life fit that are ideal for fast workouts. The Cloud X fits like a glove. With a soft, dual-density sockliner, smooth tongue, elastic laces and an upper that conforms to your feet, the Cloud X provides a comfortable, custom fit. They feel moderately soft, very light and extremely dexterous once you lace it up and those sensations remain on the run. The Cloudtec cushioning pods are designed to move with the natural motion of your feet, providing just the right amount of cushioning in every phase of the gait cycle. The ride feels lively, low-to-the-ground and especially nimble, offering great proprioceptive feel for the road�especially at faster paces. They don�t give off a bouncy or marshmallowy sensation, but instead a feeling of consistent smoothness.
Seamless comfort. Soft and strong. Increased protection. Helion enriched.
The engineered, knit-weave mesh upper and performance-oriented elastic laces offer a comfortably snug, sock-like fit that holds the foot in place at the saddle/arch, moves with the natural flex of the foot and allows the toes enough room to wiggle. The seamless tongue, bootie construction, seamless interior and cushy sockliner create a smooth, secure irritation-free fit. On�s dynamic new Zero-Gravity Foam is both absorbent and extremely energetic. It keeps weight to an absolute minimum and provides maximum mobility and smoothness in every stride. The Cloud X is versatile enough to be worn for other types of gym-based workouts and looks and feels great as a casual lifestyle shoe too. The outsole features smartly placed sections of an adhesive rubber compound under the heel and forefoot that provide reliable grip on wet and dry pavement and optimal durability.
Who It's Best For: A runner interested in a lightweight, smartly cushioned shoe for with energetic pop will love this shoe for tempo runs, interval workouts and races from the mile to the half marathon. It also feels great for medium to longer runs at any speed. Although the cushioning is dynamic and consistent, it�s not as abundant as some other shoes. Runners who appreciate more cushioning and less �feel� for the road might feel the midsole of this shoe is too minimalist.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned � Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Integrated tongue for breathability and irritation-free comfortNo-sew design and sock layer lining ensure an inch-perfect fitFlexible but tough in the right places, the engineered mesh upper features a function-focused pattern for increased durability and breathability.Raised side walls lock feet in place during dynamic side-to-side movementsHeel cap with molded cushion pads for a surpreme holdWider platform ensures stability, security and supportLarger CloudTec elements for cushioning without compromiseNew rubber compound
- Weight: 8oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 6mm
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: 40.99704