Men's On Cloudflow 2.0 Running Shoe
The new lightweight, fully-cushioned training and racing shoe with Helion
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned � Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- The second-generation of the podium-topping, record-breaking shoe loved by elite athletes. Now refined with their input and enhanced with Helion superfoam for the smoothest of rides, softest of landings and most explosive of take-offs. More comfort, more kick, more speed.18 adaptive Cloud elements and Helion superfoam combine with the re-engineered Speedboard to turn impact into acceleration. The curved heel unit means better hold, durability and comfort. Strategic taping and a new lacing configuration offer sure-footed freedom and support for high-speed goals.The Swiss-engineered mesh upper is primed for race pace. Lightweight and reinforced to support tired feet, with zoned ventilation to let air flow through. An elastic strap keeps laces out of the way, and a new rubber compound in an advanced traction pattern offers superior grip on wet roads.
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 6mm
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: 25.99783