Men's On Cloudflyer 2.0 Running Shoe
Supreme cushioning and comfort in an ultralight and ultra-agile shoe. The Cloudflyer supports any runner and any running goal. Shockingly soft landings and explosive take-offs mean you’ll go further, faster in one of the world’s lightest, fully-cushioned support shoes. Now fortified with Helion Superfoam, a wider base and an upgraded engineered mesh. Built for distance and volume, recovery and improvement, practice and performance – all in absolute comfort. This workhorse is Swiss engineered for the graft behind the scenes, but is always ready to step into the spotlight.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Performance running shoe for runners looking for a supremely cushioned shoe that retains a light and agile running feel. Fits wider feet.UPPER - Stability tube in the midfoot supports and adds comfort. Plush tongue provides comfort and even pressure distribution. Reflective details ensure night visibility. OUTSOLE - CloudTec sole built from Zero-Gravity foam provides supreme cushioning. Central channel and curved rocker of the sole allow for full foot flexibility along with a natural ride. Extended low-abrasion rubber pads at impact zones provide durability.HELION BOOST - Helion Superfoam enhances the elements of the original Cloudflyer that made it so popular with fans: cushioning, protection, support, lightness.BIGGER CLOUDS, BETTER CUSHIONING - 12 of the biggest Cloud elements of any On shoe will change the way you see landings. Protecting and supporting your feet with an unparalleled cushioning sensation – no matter which part of your foot you land on when running.UPDATED OUTSOLE - The second-gen Cloudflyer is the first On shoe to feature a forked Cloud outsole. Reinforcing the shoe’s medial side supports a healthy rolling motion and a stronger push off feeling. The wider surface area in the forefoot effectively disperses the weight of impact to keep you moving in comfort.STAR-LACING SYSTEM - Back by popular demand: the star-lacing system of the first-gen Cloudflyer. Designed for a secure and customizable fit and feel, it effectively disperses pressure and provides a supportive, wrapped feeling. Teaming up with the plushest tongue we make, it’s the ideal combination of sustained comfort and added control.
- Weight: 10.1oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 7mm
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: 21.99629