Men's Reebok Floatride Energy 3.0 Running Shoe
Between bad weather and long workdays, you still find the motivation to get your miles in. These men's Reebok running shoes support your dedication with a Floatride Energy midsole that delivers a lightweight feel and a smooth, responsive ride. A breathable square knit upper helps keep feet cool.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned � Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Lightweight, responsive Floatride Energy Foam
- Carbon rubber outsole
- Breathable square knit upper
- Comfort flared heel collar
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: FX3864