Men's Reebok Floatride Run Fast 3.0 Running Shoe
Pick up the pace in these Reebok running shoes. They're designed for speed, with the added durability of an everyday trainer. A lightweight and breathable mono mesh upper has a second-skin fit and helps feet stay cool over long distances. Floatride Foam cushioning keeps you feeling light and energised.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned � Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Carbon rubber outsole
- Lace closure
- Mono mesh upper
- Perforated microsuede tongue
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: FW9629