Men's Reebok Forever Floatride Grow Running Shoe
THE NATURE OF SPEED
The Forever Floatride Grow is plant-based, performance-focused and ready to run.
Your daily run is a chance to breathe deep and focus your mind. Find your rhythm and let the miles fly by in these women's running shoes. The lightweight textile upper rides a responsive midsole, keeping every stride cushioned and comfortable.
The Forever Floatride Grow is one of the world's first plant-based performance running shoes. Made with eucalyptus bark, bloom algae, castor bean oil and natural rubber, this shoe is crafted with both your run and our planet in mind. Because going sustainable shouldn't mean compromising on quality.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned � Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- MADE WITH PLANT-BASED MATERIALS
- BUILT TO BREATHE - Eucalyptus Bark creates a breathable mesh upper
- COMFORT STRIDE - Bloom Algae provides a comfortable footbed
- CUSHIONING THAT COUNTS - Castor Bean Oil helps create a highly cushioned foam while Natural Rubber adds flexible traction
- Weight: 9.3 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 9mm
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: FX9307