Men's Reebok Forever Floatride Grow Running Shoe
Feel good about your run. Lace up these men's running shoes, which are made of bio-based materials. The plant-based castor bean midsole provides the same high-performance, lightweight, responsive cushioning as Floatride Energy, and the algae-based EVA foam sockliner adds comfortable cushioning. The upper is made of breathable, flexible eucalyptus tree textile and the natural rubber outsole is flexible and durable. Make each step count as you clock your daily miles and help support a sustainable future.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Durable eucalyptus tree textile upper
- Plant-based castor bean Floatride Energy Foam provides lightweight, responsive cushioning
- Algae-based EVA foam sockliner, natural rubber outsole
- Weight: 9.3 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 9mm
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: FX9307