Men's Reebok Nano X Training Shoe
To celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Nano, Reebok has reimagined this iconic shoe beloved by the training community. This men's version has a soft woven textile upper with targeted areas of support and stretch. Lightweight cushioning keeps you fast on your feet.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability Plus – Also known as Motion Control shoes, these shoes are designed for runners who have very low to flat arches that over-pronate excessively. Runners with severe over-pronation tend to see very significant wear on the medial side of the sole of their shoes and often experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing the correct shoes for their training.
- Flexweave woven textile upperHigh-density foam collarDesigned for: Functional fitnessLightweight EVA foam cushioningCompression molded midsoleMinimal drop outsole
- Cushion Level: Low Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Stability Plus
- Style: FW8473