Men's Reebok Nanoflex TR Training Shoe
VERSATILE TRAINING SHOES WITH A BREATHABLE UPPER AND FLEXIBLE OUTSOLE
Your training sessions are intense. You need shoes that won't let you down. These men's Reebok shoes have a strong and durable mesh upper designed for tough workouts. Flex grooves in the rubber outsole provide the flexibility you need.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- BREATHABLE UPPER - Durable net mesh helps keep feet cool.
- FLEXIBLE OUTSOLE - Flex grooves in the forefoot allow for a full range of motion.
- ENHANCED STABILITY - A TPU heel clip supports multidirectional movement.
- Cushion Level: Low