Men's Saucony Endorphin Speed 2 Running Shoe
Building on an award-winning year, the Endorphin Speed 2 is back with its just-right combo of ultralight PWRRUN PB cushioning and a flexible nylon plate. It shines for both speed work and long miles, workouts and race day. Finally, a shoe that works as hard as you do.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- SPEEDROLL Technology propels you forward with the feeling of continuous momentum. Its two core variables are elevated cushioning and a stiff forefoot, which together result in an instantly responsive ride so you can run faster, not harder.
- The Endorphin Speed 2 combines ultralight and springy PWRRUN PB cushioning with a full-length, semi-rigid nylon plate that’s more flexible than carbon fiber, resulting in a powerful SPEEDROLL effect that works for both speed workouts and races.
- We worked with our athletes to fine-tune the heel shape and fit for a locked-in feeling, mile after mile.
- This style contains recycled materials
- Weight: 7.9oz