Men's Saucony Endorphin Speed Running Shoe
For athletes looking for a performance advantage on every run, the ENDORPHIN SPEED makes running fast feel easier by proving that a cushioned shoe can deliver speed and a natural feel at the same time.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned � Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Energy to always be fast- The combination of new ultralight PeBax�-based PWRRUN PB cushioning and the power transfer of a composite plate makes any run feel fast.
- The reduction in fatigue means running feels easier, so you can take your training or racing to new levels.
- Rolling in speed- The SPEEDROLL an always-forward geometry, creates a lively rolling feel underfoot.
- It�s a propulsive ride quality that�s unique to Saucony�feeling instantly responsive and natural at the same time.
- Comfort that's light yet loaded- ensures a locked-in fit that�s light on foot with breathable engineered mesh and 3D-printed structure where needed most.
- Weight: 7.8oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8mm
- Cushion Level: Max Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: S20597-10