Men's Saucony Guide 14 Running Shoe
Gear up with the newly redesigned Men's Saucony Guide 14 running shoes. Now with reformulated PWRRUN foam for more responsiveness and softer cushion, stability runners will instantly notice a livelier feel. Improved comfort and clean, streamlined style make for a distraction-free fit that will make your Guide 14 your new fave on race day or any day.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- PWRRUN Foam provides more responsiveness and comfort with a softer feel and delivers a livelier sensation than what stability-seeking runners are accustomed to
- Tonal medial TPU guidance frame and 3D-engineered fascia in the upper help to deliver 360 degrees of stability and a clean overall look
- FormFit provides an enhanced, distraction-free fit and a lighter feel on foot
- Weight: 10.5oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8mm
- Cushion Level: Medium
- Pronation Support Level: Stability
- Style: S20654-55