Men's Saucony Hurricane 23 Running Shoe
The Hurricane 23 holds nothing back�it�s pure luxury with a progressive approach to stability. Its supportive guidance frame works with the security of the upper to guide each step without feeling restrictive. When paired with PWRRUN+ cushioning, the final result is an invigorating soft, plush ride that�s quick to conquer anything.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability � Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Lightweight PWRRUN+ cushioning provides a luxurious plush feel with enough spring to keep legs feeling fresh.
- The TPU guidance frame works in tandem with the structure of the upper to guide each step without feeling overly restrictive.
- Crafted details�a suede tongue, debossed logos, and reflective stitching�make this shoe look as good as it feels.
- Weight: 11.4oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8mm
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Stability
- Style: S20615-45