Men's Saucony Ride 14 Runshield Running Shoe
Run through anything in the Ride 14 RUNSHIELD. Inspired by the utility and flair of alpine sports gear, it boasts bold color blocking and hits of reflectivity. Water-resistant and with a thermal layer, it keeps you warm and dry no matter what the weather brings.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Water-resistant RUNSHIELD upper has a thermal backing to keep you dry, warm and moving through anything
- PWRRUN cushioning provides just the right amount of softness, yet is responsive enough to tackle as many miles as you wish
- Our FORMFIT approach features a new and improved breathable mesh for a comfy, personalized feel when you lace up
- Weight: 10.5oz