Men's Saucony Triumph 18 Running Shoe
Built off an award-winning formula, the new Triumph 18 delivers luxurious running experience now with an even faster feel.
Long runs get faster, first-class upgrade.
For those who crave the ultimate in protective cushioning, the Triumph 18 is our most cushioned shoe, has been retooled to give long runs a new faster feel with all the luxurious comfort you desire.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned � Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- PWRRUN+ midsole cushioning provides more flexibility, durability, and springiness in a foam that�s 25% lighter
- New midsole geometry makes for a snappier ride
- New blown rubber outsole makes for a snappier ride and increases durability and traction
- TRIFLEX design makes for quick transitions and enhances flexibility
- Engineered mesh upper with 3D Print overlays provides strategic flexibility and structure
- FORMFIT system provides a luxurious custom-like fit
- Weight: 11.1oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8mm
- Cushion Level: Max Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: S20595-40