Men's Topo Athletic Ultrafly 3 Running Shoe
With an external TPU heel counter and EVA medial post, Ultrafly 3 offers rear-foot stability and light pronation resistance. The cushioned 2-density ZipFoam midsole delivers more long-term resilience and a higher rebound compared to traditional EVA. The engineered mesh upper provides a seamless and breathable fit, while a molded foam collar and Ortholite� footbed offer additional comfort. Ultrafly 3 is a perfect daily trainer for those seeking a moderately cushioned ride with light guidance.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Stability � Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- More Cushioning and Resilience - Proprietary midsole compound which is springier than EVA and offers more rebound over the life of the shoe.
- Multi-Density Midsole - Allows you to access two levels of cushioning: soft against the foot and firmer/more responsive against the ground.
- Lightweight Breathable Materials for a '2nd Skin' fit and feel
- Our highest available drop allows you to access natural running with more under-heel cushioning.
- Weight: 9.6oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5mm
- Style: M038-BLKOLV