Men's Altra Superior 3.0 Trail Running Shoe
Men's Trail Running Shoe
The award-winning Superior is back, with a few small but significant changes based on your feedback. First and foremost, we heard and addressed your feedback about sizing; the Superior 3.0 now has the accurate sizing that you need. To increase durability in the upper, we have now included elastic overlays for added security. A subtle but noticeable lateral flare on the outsole lugs increases grip and stability. This classic trail runner with a cool new design has got you covered on all surfaces.
- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Zero Drop: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage natural, low-impact running form throughout your run.
- Gaiter Trap: This innovative hook-and-loop tab conveniently secures your trail running gaiters to the shoe without having to strap them below the outsole. This prevents annoying debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- Trail Claw: This unique trail outsole positions canted lugs directly below the foot metatarsals and 'claws' near the front of the shoe for incredible traction in uphill and downhill conditions.
- Weight: 9.2 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0 mm Drop
- Style: AFM1753F-1