Men's Asics Roadhawk FF Running Shoe
Men's Running Shoe
Looking for speed and versatility? The Men's ASICS Roadhawk FF will help you boldly take to the road--and fly. This style marries ASICS FlyteFoam, their pinnacle midsole technology, with a seamlessly stylish, ultra-comfy upper for a look and fit that wills you to perform. Note: Removable sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology|Seamless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- SpEVA 45 Lasting: Employs 45 degree full length SpEVA lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- ComforDry Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Weight: 8.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm Drop
- Style: T7D2N-4501