OTTOLOCK Cinch Lock
OTTOLOCK® is an all-new cinch lock for both cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts who value their gear and need a compact and lightweight solution for their lifestyle.
OTTOLOCK is designed for quick stops and protecting against theft opportunists. It’s more secure than a cable lock, and much lighter than a U-Lock. The patent-pending band design makes it extremely cut-resistant. It's made from multiple layers of steel and DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber.
- 3 Stainless Steel Layers
- 4 Kevlar® Reinforced Layers
- Aluminum Head with Durable Cerakote® Paint
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighs only 145g - 260g and is easily stowed. So light and portable you won’t even know you are carrying it.
- COMPACT: Coils to a diameter under 3 inches. Keep it in or around your saddle bag, backpack, in your pocket, or anywhere you want.
- ADVANCED MATERIALS: Made with multiple layers of steel and Kevlar® bands.
- DURABLE: Chip-resistant Cerakote® paint and Santoprene® plastic that will not scuff or harm finishes.
- RESETTABLE COMBINATION: 3-dial combination lock. You may also reset the combo as needed.
Proper use guidelines:
All bike locks can be defeated by a motivated thief with proper tools, technique, and time. OTTOLOCK provides an appropriate “quick stop” level of defense against many forms of attack – not any and all tools.
The design intent of OTTOLOCK is to provide a lightweight, compact, easy-to-carry solution to prevent opportunistic theft during quick stops like getting coffee, snacks, or restroom breaks. Many stolen bikes are taken when unlocked and OTTOLOCK provides a convenient option with next to no weight penalty.
** OTTO does not claim OTTOLOCK is unable to be cut. OTTO recommends redundant locking with a quality U-lock for higher crime areas or long duration lock-ups. Users are responsible for determining their personal level of risk regarding time and location.